March 31, 2009

Aly looking a Wii Fit

We have a Wii balance board and the Wii Fit game that Adrienne uses to do some yoga and basic exercises with. We also play balance and skiing games with it too. Aly has taking a liking to yoga, not sure if it's because of Adrienne is doing it but she enjoys it. After this workout, Aly said she could feel the blood moving in her body and felt so much better. Does she know what she is talking about?

Aly watching T.V. learning a new pose by the Wii instructor.

Wii Balance Board and her big feet.

Yoga pose execution.

Pose, breath in....breath out

2 comments:

Jey said...

She is a natural, she's going to kick all our butts soon. I love her yoga outfit, I wish I could pull that off!

Zepeda Clan said...

I agree with Jey. She is a natural! Can she give me some pointers?